If you usually tear off the wrinkled white sheets in your house, then it is the right time to upgrade the use of those sheets. You can easily make the projector screens with the help of these kinds of sheets that too without having to make any extra amount on it.
The white sheet as projector screen is a portable method in order to get rid of all that white stash that has been piling up in your wardrobe from a long time.
This project can simply be stacked together in less than an hour without you having to put no extra efforts. This Do it yourself also project financially beneficial as it will not cost you even a single penny for the assembling. All you will have to do is to follow the steps that are mentioned in this article in order to get the best results.
Make sure you read all these steps carefully and attentively and perform them without making any kind of errors. This is the only way by which you will be able actually to do what you aspire.
Things required for making a white sheet for projector
In order to get your white sheet for projector absolutely ready, there are a few things that you will require for this whole process. We have mentioned down the things below in order to provide you with a better understanding. You need to assemble these materials before beginning with the procedure.
- 12 feet PVC pipe
- In hooks
- White sheet
What to do?
In order to get done with the whole process and to use a white sheet as a projector screen, all you have to do is to follow the steps that are mentioned down below. Following these steps will surely offer you the kind of results that you are actually looking for.
- First of all, you need to decide the size that you want for your screen.
- Cut down the sheet according to the side that you have decided.
- Sew the sides as well as the top of the sheet. Make sure to always leave an inch or two extra on each side of the sheet. This will prove to be helpful as you can easily fold it when you sew the seams.
- Next, you need to insert eyelets on each side of the top of the bed sheet that you are using to convert into a projector screen.
- Sew the PVC pipe in the bed sheet. This is to make sure that the sheet will be able to hang straight and flat. Also, it will make it easy for you to roll up and store.
- After inserting the pipe, you need to sew the sides so that the pipe will not get out.
- You need to plant some hooks in the ceiling where you wish to hang the screen.
You will easily be able to hand that bed sheet on the hooks, and your projector screen is ready.